Latest News: (7/9/10) - A national registry will be formed for drivers and physicians to better serve those involved in the trucking industry. Many physicians who now perform DOT physical exams may not provide this service in the future. Manual Medicine & Rehabilitation is dedicated to helping out the transportation industry and will be one the forefront of providing this service through these changes.
We offer many services catering to the trucking industry, including:
- CDL Physical Exams (DOT Medical Cards)
- DOT Drug Testing
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Third Party Administration (Drug & Alcohol Consortium)
- Physical Qualifications for Drivers
- Alcohol & Drug Testing Rules
- What do I do if I lose my medical card?
- Will my employer have access to my medical evaluation?
- What are the regulations if diagnosed with hypertension
- If diagnosed with hypertension, is another full medical evaluation required after 3 months?
- Why are the diagnosis and treatment of hypertension important?
- Blood in urine?
- Protein in urine?